Notice

*Not All who Wander are Lost*

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Remembering someone

I found out this week that someone I knew in passing online has died. At first, I wasn't sure -you shouldn't always believe everything you hear- but then I heard it from another location, and that confirmed it for me. I couldn't find anything about her except a piece of art in one search, and some other art in a search on Flickr. Well, today on a Yahoo Group, someone reported having emailed this lady's sister, and getting a response. So yes, she really did pass away.

So this post is for remembering Jacquie Rubinstein, "Art Girl" and artful inspiration. May she be having a blast with the rainbow of Sharpies now available to her. No more running out of ink or blunt tips or not having enough supplies.

No comments: